Do you want to EXTEND . . .
your creative knowledge, your painting skills and your artistic network?
Then Art Haven’s week-long Acrylic Painting Intensives are perfect for you!
6 day Acrylic Painting Workshops
Minimum of 4 – Maximum of 8 artists
Art Haven’s intensive workshops run from Sunday to Sunday and include:
- A 5 day themed workshop designed to push and extend your art practice with painter Lisa Chandler. Lisa specialises in painting with Acrylics.
- A well equipped and light studio space
- A 1 day tour of art galleries and studios in Golden Bay
- Stimulating group discussions about contemporary painters
- Movie night – art related of course!
- Access to a library of books on contemporary painters
- All art equipment ie: table/easel/chair/rags/water containers etc. A list of art materials will be provided, or purchase an art pack with everything you need for an additional cost
- an ART HAVEN journal and a reference folder of notes detailing techniques, materials, useful links and resources
- Delicious and healthy(ish!) food and selected drinks
- Access to the private ART HAVEN online Facebook community so you can connect with other artists prior to the holiday, interact and share your work (and memories) and continue to support each other afterwards
DATES FOR SUMMER 2020
Sunday 22 March – Sunday 28 March
Sunday 17 May – Sunday 23 May
Check out the basic itinerary HERE
To be one of the first to receive information on the 2020 Acrylic Painting Intensives, please sign up here. . .