Do you want to ESCAPE . . . your creative rut, have fun with like-minded painters and get away from everyday life for a few days . . .
Then join me for a weekend of art and creativity!
Minimum of 4 – Maximum of 8 artists
Workshops start on a Saturday at 10am (studio open from 9am) and finish on a Sunday at 5pm
Each workshop offers:
- A themed workshop designed to push and extend your art practice run by myself or a guest artist
- All art equipment. A list of art materials will be provided on sign-up, or purchase an art materials pack with everything you need for an additional cost
- Access to a library of books on contemporary painters
- Stimulating group discussions and supportive critiques
- Healthy regional foods – morning and afternoon teas, 2 lunches and 1 dinner with selected drinks
- Optional movie night – art related of course!
- Access to the private LCAW online Facebook community so you can connect with other artists prior to the workshop, interact and share your work (and memories) and continue to support each other afterwards
- a Lisa Chandler Art Workshops art journal
DATES FOR SUMMER 2020
Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd February
Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th March
Saturday 18th and 19th April
Saturday 2nd and 3rd May
“I attended a weekend art workshop with Lisa in Nelson, New Zealand. It was a well organised, stimulating and enjoyable course. Lisa is very generous with sharing her knowledge, techniques and expertise. She is also a valuable critic, which is always delivered in a positive manner. This course gave me the confidence to continue developing my new painting skills”
Mary Jean Chisnall, Nelson, New Zealand